See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely position for business or pleasure, near subway and close to a beach. With a Izagaya and a convenience store outside. Helpful staff and nice room too BUT with a bathroom as an afterthought to me. Small and out of character to the size of the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Nice hotel as per Japan standard. Hotels in tokyo side is a bit advance, but here you will find traditional japan business hotel environment. Rooms are managed well and staff was co-operative and can speak good english.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2014

average is the word here, not bad not good. The room was small, stank of smoke the bathroom was even smaller I could touch all 4 walls from the middle.
There is not a lot in the immediate vicinity but it is 10minutes walk to the subway station. Great as a business traveller but if I was with my wife I think I would pick somewhere else

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Overall a good option for Fukuoka, while not in the center of everything, it's nearby the Yahoo! Dome, and just a subway ride away from everything you'd want to see.

As for the hotel, service is good and the amenities are fairly nice. I'd recommend for the business or casual traveler on a budget.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Stayed 2 nights during September. Rooms were a little small (to be expected in Japan). The biggest problem we had was that I accidently booked a smoking room, and since I am quite sensitive to smoke it was a problem. We tried to change rooms but they were fully booked. A nice gesture from the front desk was to give us free breakfast ( which was great ) due to the inconvenience . Overall hotel was okay, my judgement is slightly clouded due to my error. Front staff could speak a little English.

• Stayed: September 2011