Overalll, this is a pleasant resort hotel located outside the bustle of Miyazaki city and right on the beach within a short walk to Aoshima island. Our room was modern, clean, spacious and had a fantastic seaview. The breakfast had a wide variety of the standard local and Western fare. The onsen was spacious enough to handle the peak hour crowds. The hotel was good value for the price.
However, there were some minor issues which can be improved upon:
- Closing time for the onsen was 11pm, compared to midnight or later elsewhere. This was inconvenient for guests like us who liked a more relaxing, late night soak after the boisterous, post-dinner crowds have gone to bed.
- The staff at the front desk were more comfortable dealing and conversing with local tourists and had difficulties understanding our request to help book a table at a local restaurant. There was no effort to follow up after telling us that the restaurant was not yet open for dinner.
- Upon checkout, we were presented with a printed invoice of another guest. Then, we were stopped at the exit because the hotel forgot to charge us for the 300yen bathing tax.
- No wi-fi in the room, although previous TA comments referred to fast internet connections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking: 150 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your ANA Holiday Inn Resort MIYAZAKI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoshima Palm Beach Miyazaki