“Best pizza EVER!”

Ranked #4 of 1,049 Restaurants in Sasebo
Waterford, Connecticut
“Best pizza EVER!”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

On a recent visit to Sasebo to see my son and daughter inlaw, I was taken here for lunch by my daughter in law. She had been there before and suggested we order from the lunch menu: i choose the pizza with tomato, basil and mozarella cheese. In the first bite,I was in heaven! The crust was thin and light, and with each bite, it was as if the tomatoes were exploding with flavor inmy mouth. It had the right amount of basil and cheese. The edge of the crust melted in your mouth as soon as I bit into it. I proceeded to eat the entire small pizza by myself. The salad beforehand was light and delicious as well, along with the desert sampler we got at the end of our meal. I look forward to my next trip to Sasebo to visit my family, and many, many more pizzas from there. I have tasted many Italian made pizzas, and nothing compares to theirs!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank RicksHunny

• Thai first
Kumamoto
“Kid Friendly, Lovely night view”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This Utrecht restaurant has patio seating, and that was what made it for us. We sat out at night on a beautiful October evening and watched bicyclists go by and the lights dance on the canal below.

Our pasta and pizzas were good but nothing fancy, perfect for kids. The house white was a crisp Chardonnay which may have been a little too easy to drink.

My kids were thrilled with their Obake Piza (Ghost Pizza) which featured squid ink sauce and cheese in the shape of ghosts and bats for a Halloween treat.

• Visited October 2011