We travelled as a family and had a family room that could fit 4 single beds. The room was small but cozy.
I liked this hotel for the following reasons:
1. Onsen within the hotel that we could use in the morning and night
2. Option to have breakfast at 3 different restaurants in the hotel
3. There was a 100 yen shop at the lobby
4. A convenience store Lawson was just across the road for us to pick up snacks for supper
I can really find any faults with this hotel except that I wished they could provide 2 pillows for each bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beppu Kamenoi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beppu Kamenoi Onsen Hotel