I didn't expect the room to be so big, as I was in Japan, but was much bigger than my expectation.
The breakfast option between Japanese and Western was nice. I enjoyed the Japanese restaurant much better, as it had variety of choices and food was very local.
Location was quite adjacent to main areas like the American Village and International Market street, except the aquarium, as aquarium is almost far from anywhere.
As a lot of the staffs were quite old-looking, most of them didn't speak English. I guess it's not so necessary as most guests are Japanese.
I couldn't get access to wi-fi at the room, which is a pity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laguna Garden Hotel is a deluxe class resort that sits amongst lush, beautiful greenery on the coast of the East China Sea. With a multitude of facilities and quick access to the Okinawa Convention Center, the hotel is a perfect holiday destination or refuge from a day of business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Laguna Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Laguna Garden Ginowan
- Hotel Ana Laguna Garden
- Laguna Garden Hotel Okinawa Prefecture/Ginowan, Japan