Journey from airport by taxi is around 20 mins and cost around 2000 yen. Though there's a shuttle bus that stops at the hotel and takes approx 25 mins and cost 430 yen.
Arrived around 1015 which is too early for check in. So we hang out by the pool and had a swim. As we were jetlagged anyway, it was a very relaxing (and much needed) stay on the pool.
After 1400 we went to front desk to queue to check in but because we registered in the morning, room was ready and bags were already in the room. Stayed in coral wing, premium ocean view, 4th floor, room 2614 - SUPERB VIEW, spacious, super clean, comfy and nice king bed. Bell boy who took us to the room was very very friendly and explained everything in the room.
In the evening, asked concierge where to go for dinner and she recommended and booked us Sushi Taro in town. Went there by taxi. Only Japanese people in restaurant (just what we wanted), sit on the floor and English menu available. Food was DIVINE - best recommendation ever!
Next morning went to Taketomi. Bought the ticket at the concierge. Bus picked us up from hotel to Ishigaki port. At port, we had to collect our ticket. Service was brilliant. Took the ferry and had great time on the island.
Took bus from hotel back to airport, which was no fuss at all, very easy. Wifi in the lobby is fast.
All in all, it was a great stay for us. Service was very good and efficient. Room was amazing. Recommendations from concierge were superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Okinawa hotel offers the perfect chance to relax alongside the tranquil waters of Maesato Beach. The rich cultural traditions, abundant coral reefs, distinctive regional foods and the natural warmth of its people make this island getaway an unforgettable destination. Within easy reach of Ishikagi Airport, this is your chance to discover a Japan you never imagined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Ishigaki Hotel Ishigaki
- Ana Hotel Ishigaki
- ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort Japan - Okinawa Prefecture