Stayed for 3 nights in December and loved it. We had a beach facing room - the views were breath taking. The hotel staff are really helpful and professional. The room was spacious with a great bathroom suite and all the amenities you would expect from a high end hotel. The breakfast provided pretty much every western and Japanese option you could think of. I used the indoor pool ( the outdoor pools were closed, which was clear on the website and expected) which was lovely and we had it to ourselves in the evening. I can't think of anything to criticise. You would need a hire car or taxi to get into town, but not a major issue as taxis were queued most nights outside.
I also found that the souvenir shop in the hotel was a well priced and slightly better than most of the shops in town so I bought most of my gifts there too.
Will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Okinawa hotel offers the perfect chance to relax alongside the tranquil waters of Maesato Beach. The rich cultural traditions, abundant coral reefs, distinctive regional foods and the natural warmth of its people make this island getaway an unforgettable destination. Within easy reach of Ishikagi Airport, this is your chance to discover a Japan you never imagined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Ishigaki Hotel Ishigaki
- Ana Hotel Ishigaki
- ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort Japan - Okinawa Prefecture