If the Club Med formula wrks for you, you'd be returning time and time again.
This location is very convenient for Taiwanese, they have a direct flight. For us, it was Naha and then domestic to Ishigaki.
Having spent days in the Club Med resort, doing the usual Club Med things: relaxing, eating and drinking to excess, we hired a car to toru around the island.
The island is a very relaxed place with narrow roads, few cars and lots of bays to explore. We even found a cave system on the tourist map. Well worth taking the time to drive a round.
The resort is everything you'd expect a Club Med to be, except the food seemed even richer here, more variety with the Okinawa cuisine. We met a Tokyo family who came every year with their three sons, many for the food and life on a beach feel of Ishigaki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Club Med and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Med Kabira Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Ishigaki
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med
- Club Med Kabira Beach Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture