My wife had our 19th Anniversary here and Club med didn't fail to impress. From the activities to the staff my wife and I had a great trip for three nights! Relaxing and fun... if you are out on the water looking for something new to do ask for Omar. He was awesome... just no other words to describe how he took the time to show me how to windsurf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Rakuten so you can book your Club Med Ishigakijima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Ishigakijima Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med