We enjoyed our stay at Double Tree by Hilton Naha. It's just opposite to the Asahibashi station which is very convenient to travelers who are not driving. The hotel and its rooms are in good condition, and the staff are friendly, polite and helpful. There's nothing to complain about their service quality at all! We were so surprised to receive the delicious welcoming cookies when we checked in. If we visit Okinawa next time, we'll definitely stay at Double Tree again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha is centrally located in Naha along Route 58, approximately10 minutes from Naha Airport by car or monorail. Nearby are many corporate offices such as the Okinawa Convention Bureau, Ryukyu Bank and Okinawa TV Broadcasting. Our full-service hotel in Naha is also convenient to historic attractions such as Shuri Castle, the Okinawa Peace Memorial and Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Walk 10 minutes to Kokusai-dori, the city center with numerous shops and restaurants. *In Okinawa, there are two DoubleTree by Hilton hotels, Higashi-machi & Shuri. Please make certain of the property of your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvita Premier Asahibashi Naha
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Naha Okinawa Prefecture