“A hotel to be recommended”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha
Ranked #11 of 111 Hotels / Ryokan in Naha
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Double Tree by Hilton Naha. It's just opposite to the Asahibashi station which is very convenient to travelers who are not driving. The hotel and its rooms are in good condition, and the staff are friendly, polite and helpful. There's nothing to complain about their service quality at all! We were so surprised to receive the delicious welcoming cookies when we checked in. If we visit Okinawa next time, we'll definitely stay at Double Tree again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel R, Naoki Oto at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you very much for staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Naha and for spending your time sharing your experience with other travelers.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We all appreciate your kind comments about our staff and our convenient location. This will be shared amongst all the management and the staff.
We here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Naha looks forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've stayed at the Double Tree in Naha twice and the Marriott Resort and Spa in Nago once. It's hard to separate hotels in Japan based on service because they are all so awesome so I'm splitting hairs when I say I favor the DoubleTree. The wifi here is probably the best I've gotten at any hotel anywhere. I do voip calls with no problem. It's located on 58 so it's easy for cabs to find. It is close to the hotel but not so close that it feels like a lousy airport hotel. It's fairly close to Foster but about an hour from Courtney. I'll probably try the new Hilton in American Village once it opens up just because the location is more favorable. But if it doesn't live up to the DoubleTree then I will be happy to go back.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel R, Double tree by Hilton Naha at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Naha, and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to give us your thoughts.
We receive many good comments about how convenient our location is, and we are proud to say it is our very strong unique sales point.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you again to the DoubleTree by Hilton Naha in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Mandarin speaking staff from frontdesk named You (葉) has been very helpful. His excellent attitude and rapid respond is role model for the industry. May i express my sincere appreciation toward him.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel R, Double tree by Hilton Naha at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us its always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I just returned from a two week trip to Okinawa and had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for the entire trip. To begin with, I checked in at 1030 at night and was met by a very pleasant and professional crew. They had my room already selected and everything was in order. Once I got to my room (it was a typical small asian sized Large room) I asked to have a chair removed to give me some more room and it was gone the very next morning. The housekeeping staff were very friendly, nothing left undone. They were very thorough yet did not touch anything that was not hotel property (very trustworthy). The breakfast buffet was filled with all kinds of goodies (both Japanese and Western) and was always kept fresh and full. The staff at the breakfast buffet were very polite and were always willing to refill your coffee with a smile! Parking was in the 4 story garage out back and only cost 500 yen per day ($5). Other than the traffic, the location was within walking distance to all the shopping and restaurants that a person could ask for. The front desk staff were very willing and easy to understand, to give directions to anywhere you desired (they gave some great recommendations for dinner!). I only gave this hotel a rating of 4 because my room was really small and I was not impressed with the channel selection on the TV (very few english channels), also there was no gym available (I have some tattoos and the gym didn't allow me in!

Room Tip: My room was only on the 7th floor and was on the main street (58). It was pretty noisy throughout t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hotel R, Naoki Oto - General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice. On my most recent stay, I requested a non-smoking room when booking, but was given a smoking room when I arrived. I asked to be moved, and the Front Desk staff took care of it quickly and politely. Other than that, everything was terrific. Super location, great breakfast, comfortable and clean room, and I love the check-in cookie.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel R, Naoki Oto - General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Naha, and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to provide your feedback on Tripadvisor.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
Our hotel has received the 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It is an anniversary trip for my girlfriend to Okinawa. We are surprised to receive a special gift from the hotel during check-in that really makes my girlfriend surprised. We are also very satisfied for the hotel service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We arrived with a reservation for a King and told there were none. I was not happy. However, they did upgrade us so we could get a room with a King for the same price. The hotel gets a Very good for that reason. The actual appearance of the rooms were okay but you could see water damage on the ceiling and age to the building. The room was clean though and the service was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.