The hotel is 10-15min walking distance to International (Kokusai) street. Our room was small even in Japanese Standard. We reserved for a non-smoking room but was giving a smoking room with strong smoke smell still in the room. This is really bad for our 3 years old kid.
- Next to Asato monorail
- Close to International (Kokusai) street with lots of restaurants
- Cheap hotel
- Free wifi in the room & hotel
- A bit dated
- Breakfast was very basic with few selection
- No pool
- Parking fee, JPY 500
- Check out time is 10am and there is a penalty for late check out
- Staff can’t speak English (like most Japanese hotel)
I would recommend to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is 30 seconds from Asato station, only one station to Kokusai Street and DFS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Azat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamaki Hotel Naha
- Hotel Azat Naha, Okinawa Prefecture