A close walk from the Naha bus terminus. Although call Harborview did not see it.
Rooms are clean but the hotel does offer free internet access.
Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cross the marble-floored Lobby to the dark wood Front Desk at ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview to pick up the key to your bright and elegant room. We'll take care of your luggage. You can celebrate your arrival with cocktails in our 10th-floor Starlight bar, offering sumptuous sunset views, or relax catching the sun's rays by our tree-lined outdoor pool. At ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview we're in the centre of Naha city, 10 minutes' walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Kokusai-dori Street and 10 minutes' drive from Naha Airport. Ask our friendly staff for a map and head out on the Yui Rail monorail system to explore the island's culture and heritage. Harmony between the food and your surroundings is key to Okinawan kaiseki cuisine in our vibrant Izumi Restaurant. Relish the garden views through floor-to-ceiling windows in the stylish Printemps restaurant, or savour crispy Peking duck in Tosui. Ingredients for Okinawans' famed health and longevity include fine food and a relaxing lifestyle. Let ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview take care of the details so you can enjoy just the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okinawa Harborview Crowne Plaza Hotel Naha
- Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview
- Crowne Plaza Naha
- ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview Naha, Okinawa Prefecture