Have recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza Harborview hotel Okinawa and found it to be in a convenient location and pleasant surroundings. Walking distance to the main shopping street where there are many souvenir shops and restaurants.
We stayed in a superior room which was a good size by Japanese standards andlooked like it may have had a renovation in recent times. Beds were really comfortable and the pillow menu was a great treat - as i like firm pillows but not too firm! By far the cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The hotel has a luxury feel that sometimes can be lacking in some hotels, even 5 star hotels. Additionally, internet was free and speedy.
Had breakfast both mornings and thoroughly enjoyed it each time. The food was fresh and there was an egg station where you can have eggs cooked to order any which way you like. Also dined in the Japanese restaurant, Izumi,and loved the King Crab. The set menu was also well priced and the food was superb. A mix of local Okinawan food and Japanese. I found the food quality to be exceptional.
Service was also excellent. Check In was pretty quick and the ever eager service from the Front Desk staff was great. Was escorted to the room promptly and my rent-a-car....don't go to Okinawa without hiring acar.....was valet parked for a very affordable price.
If ever staying in Naha, I would stay at Crowne Plaza. Conveniently located,great outdoor pool area, great food, just a really nice hotel in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cross the marble-floored Lobby to the dark wood Front Desk at ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview to pick up the key to your bright and elegant room. We'll take care of your luggage. You can celebrate your arrival with cocktails in our 10th-floor Starlight bar, offering sumptuous sunset views, or relax catching the sun's rays by our tree-lined outdoor pool. At ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview we're in the centre of Naha city, 10 minutes' walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Kokusai-dori Street and 10 minutes' drive from Naha Airport. Ask our friendly staff for a map and head out on the Yui Rail monorail system to explore the island's culture and heritage. Harmony between the food and your surroundings is key to Okinawan kaiseki cuisine in our vibrant Izumi Restaurant. Relish the garden views through floor-to-ceiling windows in the stylish Printemps restaurant, or savour crispy Peking duck in Tosui. Ingredients for Okinawans' famed health and longevity include fine food and a relaxing lifestyle. Let ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview take care of the details so you can enjoy just the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okinawa Harborview Crowne Plaza Hotel Naha
- Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview
- Crowne Plaza Naha
- ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview Naha, Okinawa Prefecture