“Very convenient”

Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa
Ranked #29 of 111 Hotels / Ryokan in Naha
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed in Nahana for 4 nights. The location is extremely conveient, only takes about 10-15 mins to walk to Kokusai-Dori. The room size is very reasonable in Japanese hotel standard. Ours was still spacious even though we have an extra bed (3 beds in one room). We didn't use any dining facility inside the hotel as we would like to explore different dining experience outside. The hotel staffs are extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ernestse

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Well, I will start from the bad things (only 2) : The internet in the hotel is one of the worst I have ever seen !!! Could not have worked AT ALL and the hotel staff, were not able to fix the system !! So if you need internet on your vacation, this is NOT the place for you !!! Breakfast is not great. It is one of those breakfasts that you have MANY items on the buffet, and nothing that you really want to eat... A better selection is needed. Apart of that, the hotel is good. Location is very good, just 5 minutes walk from the famous international street and from shopping and many restaurants around. The spa at the hotel is no bargain, for 1 hour treatment, you will be expected to pay around $100

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights, service is average, front desk staffs were nice and efficiency. Spa was disappointed, tried to book a spa service, no vacancy for aliens but available for local Japanese. I tried to book it every nights but all not successful and no appointment can be make in advance. The spa staffs are not English speakers. Every times I have to communicate via front desk.

Better try another hotel next time

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Naric
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were there at the end of October stay for 5 nights, we had a very good deal with Hotel.com a family room for 4 with breakfast and free Wifi in room only cost 540USD. The room was big with 4 single beds very suitable for parents with kids. Breakfast was ok don't mind it if is free. Staff was very nice very quick service. Location was wonderful, only 10 mins walk to International Street , 7 mins walk to train station and bus terminal. Overall, we had a great stay will stay there again if we go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Foxhk
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I went to Expedia to find a hotel for Naha... searched, and NaHaNa came up at USD$60 a night... wanted to book it... and when I was ready to confirm, I got the: "We hate it when this happens... The price of your trip has changed from $59.84 to $69.12 avg. per night. Rates can change frequently. Book now to lock in this price"... I said, wow, so ran the search again... it came again at $60... tried to book, and again the above... and again... and again... and again... It really upsets me when this happens... this reservation was for 8-24th to 8-28th... Thanks.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Nahana Hotel! The rooms are clean, big enough to move about for 2 people, good room service, amazing breakfast and very close to the Kokusai Dori Street. The staff was very friendly. We didn't use the wellness area but it looked pretty from the outside. :)

I would definitely go again, even for longer than just 3 days. It's a great stay to explore the city life in Okinawa.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanineJessica
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I booked a tour to Okinawa with my mom, and stayed here for 1 night. The decoration in this hotel is modern. They have a spa in the hotel but we didn't go as we didn't know how much.

The room is ok, a very standard budget hotel room, but it's quite dark in the room and did not have wifi access. The bathroom is clean , so I don't have any complains.

There is a convenient nearby, 5 mins walk. The tour guide told me the hotel is not very far to walk to the walking street but since we will go the other day so we didn't go.

Tokyu Inn is just right next to Nahana Hotel but I would prefer NaHaNa more than Tokyu Inn

However, many students stayed in that hotel and they ran and laughed all night (Hope it was not ghost) . The soundproof is really bad.

It's good for young people to stay at this hotel. If I go with my friend next time I think I'll book this hotel for the first 2 nights , and somewhere else for the rest of the nights.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family