Nice location right outside the park, friendly and attentive staff and good food. The tents were fine and there was generator power evenings and mornings for charging (bring a 3 in to 1 plug) your multiple gadgets. Nice little viewpoint for watching Kilimanjaro in the morning and evening. Great star gazing too. All the meals were buffet style, since we're vegetarian it made it quite easy to get what we wanted. Plenty of good, hot, tasty food. The staff were very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. The park covers 392 km2 and forms part of the much larger 3,000 km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. LocationSentrim Amboseli, the latest in guest accommodation is located on the border of Amboseli National Park right next to Kimana gate. The entirely new 60 luxurious and comfortable deluxe tents are evenly spread out with fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, restaurant and bar lounge and a gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sentrim Amboseli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Amboseli Hotel Amboseli Eco-System
- Amboseli Sentrim National Park