“Recently had lunch here”

I Love Pizza Beach Bistro & Steakhouse
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A taste of Kenya, in Kenya with a long reputation for being the longest running Restaurant in Malindi - that's Truly Kenyan
Reviewed 25 September 2012

A friend had recommended this place to us so we thought we'd try it out. A nice little cosy looking place. I ordered the fish and chips. The food was tasty but it should have come with tartar sauce. Instead I had to ask for it. The waiter was about to take my little bowl of ketchup away without me even dipping a chip into it!!

Lovely food but the waiters need to step up a bit.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Despite the horrible name choice, this is a terrific little restaurant on the beach road in Malindi, we were there twice in one week! Although they did not have a couple of choices we made, what they did give us was excellent! Its not just pizza, although their pizzas were fabulous! If you are out on the verandah, the constant Tuk Tuk noise is irritating but at the same time it's fun, you can always eat inside! Very nice staff too!

Reviewed 8 July 2012

The best best pizzas at great prices! They always had the necessary ingredients. However I would recommend more meaty pizza varieties!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Ate here a couple of times when I was recently in Malindi. The pizza was lovely, very well made, crispy base and plenty of toppings The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Hungry family arrived to the restaurant at 12:00 and yes they were open. However it took over one hour to get the ordered food and pizza was not an available option. When the food arrived it was OK but not overly exciting. Try to sit inside as the noise (and tuk-tuk fumes) from the street is too much at times.

We returned another day to try the pizza for dinner. Took some time too, close to an hour not the usual 15 min we are used to from home. Pizza good but expensive around 75 Ksh. Better and cheaper option is the small muslim restaurant almost next door if you survive without ham on your pizza..........