Besides we were the only guests from Poland we could feel cosy. You can have a real rest in this place: in our room, at our tarrace, at the pool and, in the evening, while listening to the black live music. The special atomsphere was created by amazingly well-cared greenery and the staff made their best to guess our wishes. We are looking for the next summer to come back with our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scorpio Villas is an attractive Small Resort where guests stay in Lamu-style, thatched cottages, furnished with hand-carved furniture including a large four poster bed. Every cottage has a large, shady terrace and the dining waiter will serve breakfast here every morning (on your request, or you may wish to dine in the restaurant). The villa accommodation is interspersed with four swimming pools around which you'll find sun beds and chairs. It is only 50 metres, along a path, to the white sands, private Beach With Umbrella & Sunbeds. Only 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Malindi. This hotel is conveniently situated and is popular with repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scorpio Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpio Villas Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Resort Malindi
- Scorpio Villas Malindi, Kenya, Africa