I booked this directly over the phone and was given a very good rate. Malindi is a lovely town and the villas are beautiful. The grounds are lush and green and the way it is spread out across the different swimming pools makes for a quiet and private environment. The staff are friendly and the rooms are big. Some of the bedding and towels are a bit 'old' and could do with replacing but everything is very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scorpio Villas is an attractive Small Resort where guests stay in Lamu-style, thatched cottages, furnished with hand-carved furniture including a large four poster bed. Every cottage has a large, shady terrace and the dining waiter will serve breakfast here every morning (on your request, or you may wish to dine in the restaurant). The villa accommodation is interspersed with four swimming pools around which you'll find sun beds and chairs. It is only 50 metres, along a path, to the white sands, private Beach With Umbrella & Sunbeds. Only 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Malindi. This hotel is conveniently situated and is popular with repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Jovago.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scorpio Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpio Villas Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Resort Malindi
- Scorpio Villas Malindi, Kenya, Africa