I spent 7 nights in Scorpio villas and have to say that I fell in love with it. The hotel has beautiful gardens all over, 3 nice pools, restaurant with good food and bar with nice drinks (english prices) plus small shop. You can not really swim in the beach which is very close so we rather stayed by pools or took tuk tuk to nearest nice beach (30 mins).
I red about Geoffrey here - the guy organising trips to Safari, so we decided to go with him and we were totally satisfied. You have to pay in advance but together with driver took great care of us and were very patient and helpful. And also cheaper! You can trust him. We went with Geoffrey for boat trip as well.
I would recommend this hotel to those who need comfortable, quiet, nice & relaxing place. For young people it might be little boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scorpio Villas is an attractive Small Resort where guests stay in Lamu-style, thatched cottages, furnished with hand-carved furniture including a large four poster bed. Every cottage has a large, shady terrace and the dining waiter will serve breakfast here every morning (on your request, or you may wish to dine in the restaurant). The villa accommodation is interspersed with four swimming pools around which you'll find sun beds and chairs. It is only 50 metres, along a path, to the white sands, private Beach With Umbrella & Sunbeds. Only 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Malindi. This hotel is conveniently situated and is popular with repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jovago.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Scorpio Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scorpio Villas Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Hotel Malindi
- Scorpio Resort Malindi
- Scorpio Villas Malindi, Kenya, Africa