Couldn't beat the location on the beach, the gorgeous big, clean swimming pool, the friendly staff, the incredible food (not one less than excellent course in any meal!), the comfortable rooms, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on. A fabulous place for a holiday, with or without kids. A great meeting place too, for local Kenyan expats, and visitors who love the country and the coast. Couldn't get enough of it. Five out of five stars, and I'd give it six if I could! Congrats to Roger Sylvester, a great manager and a lot of fun to be with!
Dr James Eva ('James Penhaligon' - author of 'Speak Swahili, Dammit!')
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for families, couples or groups. Everyone will enjoy The Driftwood for its barefoot, relaxed, ‘family home’ style.We also host a large number of wedding ceremonies.The Kenyan coast is a lush diversity of various environments. The marine life in the parks is absolutely stunning and only getting better and better since the law was implemented to protect from over-fishing. The edges of the beach are lined with palm trees that sway gently in the wind. Further inland there are the lush tropical forests that house hundreds of species of bird life and animal life. The most famous of these is the Sokoke forest which is half an hours’ drive from The Driftwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Jovago.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa