This is always a welcome getaway from busy and stressful Nairobi! The staff are attentive and always friendly. The rooms fairly basic but clean and pleasant with an air con unit. The Beach Club is small and therefore cosy and uninhibiting. I look forward to another visit soon and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everyone will enjoy Driftwood Malindi for it’s barefoot, relaxed and informal style. We cater to families, couples or groups and can host small conferences or large wedding ceremonies. This charming hotel is situated on Silversands beach. With reef protected, balmy water’s at the doorstep, this unique experience combines casual accommodation with excellent food and warm, friendly banter. The hotel is just a short 10 minute drive from the Malindi International airport and promises the wary traveller refuge from their daily grind. With easy access to the pristine beach, you can take your morning stroll at the water’s edge before breakfast, have a stress-relieving massage at our Spa and then settle in with a good book around the swimming pool to laze away the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Jovago.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa