Very comfortable, well-appointed tents, comfortable property, and a surprise in the bush: a nice deep-tissue massage for my wife and daughter.
The waitstaff and staff in general could not have been more helpful. The buffet combined basic continental, Indian, and some African most meals, plus wonderful fresh fruit (passionfruit and pineapple were definitely in season!)
We had a nice informative bushwalk along the river, which broke up the game drives (i.e. time in the car). Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Samburu Camp sits in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve which takes its name from an oasis of crystal clear water at the Western end of the reserve. It is separated from samburu National Reserve by Ewaso Nyiro River and is less hilly and dense yet equallly very attractive. After a gruelling game drive you can take a dip in our pool which is a wonderful viewing deck of the Ewaso Nyiro River and laze around in the calm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ashnil Samburu Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve