The family headed to Intrepids in our first time to Samburu. The hotel is very good located on the Awaso Nyero river. All tents have a view on the river and are very clean with good facilities. The kids club is very special for that hotel and the swimming pool is a good relaxation between game drives. The food is very nice and set menu which is not the normal practice in many lodges in safari. The hotel is in the centre the actions in the park and there is always something you and your kid can do. Visiting a Samburu village, or watch the wild life lecture before dinner. Samburu is a very special place to visit with its 5 special animals that you can never see outside Samburu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samburu Intrepids' location deep inside the reserve guarantees close encounters with Samburu's shyer species, including elephant, leopard and Samburu famous 'special five' - the rare reticulated giraffe, long-necked genernuk antelope, Somali ostrich, Grevy's zebra, and majestic Beisa oryx. This luxurious tented lodge offers modern tents with a private view over the riverbanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Samburu Intrepids Luxury Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samburu Intrepids Luxury Tented Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Samburu Intrepids Luxury Tented Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve