Very convenient location for business if you happen to have work in the area. The staff is very helpful at all positions, from front desk, to customer service and restaurant staff. Breakfast provide mostly what you would expect for a five star hotel (except for French cheese). Rates are very affordable at 75 KWD ++ for a standard room. If you need laundry and plan to have lunch or dinner there, then go for the executive rooms at 90 KWD ++ including vouchers for laundry, lunch and access to the executive lounge. There is also a nice pool on the 12th floor with great view of the city. Room decoration is a ageing and very dull, but it has all you need.
All in all a very good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City is a high rise modern building located in the heart of Kuwait City. With its 313 rooms, it offers modern facilities and services including high speed internet access, business centre, and 24 hour rooms service. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Dining options at the hotel include The Atrium, an International all day restaurant and lounge; Il Forno, an Italian restaurant; and Tiramisu, the lobby lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Kuwait City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Kuwait City Hotel Dasman
- Kuwait City Courtyard
- Kuwait City Marriott
- Courtyard Kuwait City Dasman