Castel Mare Beach Hotel & Resort
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was last summer. I wanted to rent a chalet for a 3 day getaway. I called the hotel and spoke to a male receptionist who gave me a good offer. I told him that I will get back to him in 4 hour.
After 4 hours, I called and a very rude female receptionist answered me and gave me a whole different (much more) expensive package. When I told her what the other receptionist said, she responded that he was new and didn't know what he was talking about. She was answering in a very rude way. I told her I would like to talk to a manager. Surprised and again terribly rude, she refused to transfer me to a manager.
I called the other day and asked to talk to the manager. After back and forth interrogation with the reception staff, I could reach the manager. He was apologetic at first especially after I explained to him that my friend had been here a week earlier and got the first package price I was told about by the male receptionist earlier. He insisted that there must have been something wrong with the answers I got and gave me a third package! He assured me that this will be fixed and that he will call me back on the same day and give me a final answer.
Three days later, I still didn't get any response. I called and asked to speak with the manager. The female receptionist answered me and still as rude as the first time blaming me for being the one who "reported her" to her manager. She started shouting that this is all what I will get from all this, insisting that I will not talk to the manager and surprisingly she gave me a 4th package!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ARMass445
Reviewed 18 February 2013

i spend who days in this hotel i rate for 1 star only
bad smell ,no internet wifi,no water heater in the room, double bed but 2 Mattress,bathtub no cover ,no minibar ,kitchen closed at 4 pm ,bad parking ,tv mod 1970 ,so this is the last last time i visite this hotel
this hotel it is for a couple to spend a half hour only

Room Tip: dont visit this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We wanted to spend a romantic carefree night and we got a nightmare. At around 2 am we smelled something burning and then smoke filled the room. We hurried to the lobby to see the staff panicking trying to get people to leave their rooms. A big fire has erupted in the ballroom and no fire alarm system!! People got stuck,firefighters took forever to get there! Such a terrible experience, went looking for a place to stay in at 4 am. I hope the management gets everything under control.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one weekend, the rooom was not cleaned from the previous stay despite the fact that we booked the executive suite! The room was extremely noisy from a night club below until 4AM in the morning. The breakfast sucks and they had cake bought from the supermarket!

Room Tip: Do not go there! not worth the money at all! We asked for a baby cot: they brought us a dirty laundry chariot with rusted metals accessible to the baby to eat!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alain M
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We were so disappointed when we got to this hotel that we decided to cancel our reservations as soon as we saw the room. it just didn't feel like a 5 star hotel at all. it's definitely not worth the money..

Room Tip: If you can avoid booking in this hotel, it would be best..there are plenty of other decent hotels nearby..
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple