“You gotta try it!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“You gotta try it!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The food and staff are the best. Just simply loved every moment there! Try the steak.... to die for.

• Visited January 2014

Beirut, Lebanon
“Average, but would go back for service”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I wanted to go eat at a nice restaurant when we were walking in the old Souk of Byblos,so we chose ECafe because it belongs to Edde Sands beach and always had a good experience there. They have 2 menus a regular one and a more fancy one where they grill everything on charcoal. I choose the chicken and my husband the steak filet. The plates looked good, well decorated, but unfortunately i got a hair in my food, so when i told one of the workers there, they looked at me and didn't care about my situation, which is why I asked to talk to the manager and explain what I found in my food. I appreciated the fact that she replaced my plate, but most of all for saying how sorry they were for this mistake they offered us a nice dessert a waffle with chocolate mousse and strawberries, which ended our experience on a better note! The place is nice, atmosphere is good! But food could be better, next time I'm ordering something new to see what other things they have!

• Visited September 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
“A must try in Byblos. Great Fillet, great Entrecôte. Great Pizza, Pasta, Salad. Keeps us coming back!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

From Mr. Bassam's greeting to being Pet Friendly (when sitting outside). The big visible grill will keep carnivores eyes satisfied. We have been taking family and friends to this place for years. We have enjoyed everything from the steaks to the salads, pizzas to pastas. Whether we order French or Italian we have Never had anything to complain about. Armosphere is great. Staff is friendly. Mr Bassam looks Imposing but is extremely nice and willing to go the extra mile for your comfort. Highly Reccomended. Will definitely be coming back again and again.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

The personnel is very nice and welcoming. Food isn't great but the setting and the atmosphere are fabulous

“excellent food and service. you will never be disappointed”
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

i have been in e Cafe 4 times and everytime i enjoyed the food and the good service and atmosphere. the steak is excellent the pizza is great as well. the croque monsieur appetizer is very good and i order it everytime. e Cafe is one of the best restaurantsnin Byblos. I can go there and feel i dont have to worry about bad surprises. the quality deserves the price.