Having gathered together to celebrate Christmas as a family, conversation constantly returns to our wonderful holiday to Anjajavy in August 2013. The photographs that have now been printed (and some on our walls) remind us again of how much we enjoyed our time with Cedric and his team of amazing staff. The guest service was outstanding and no leaf was left unturned in order to provide us with a first class experience. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff, with particularlattention shown to a member of the group who was pregnant. The meals were delightfully created using fresh and local produce. The setting was beautiful with several pristine and deserted beaches to explore, along with the numerous paths through the dry forest for which guides were available. Some of our highlights were the following:
- kayaking to crique (beach) 3 to snorkel
- boat trip and snorkelling in Morumba Bay
- afternoon tea with the lemurs
- dancing Sifakas crossing the lawn during lunch
- private picnic
We would love to return some day with the baby (or two)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a peninsula in Northwest Madagascar, Anjajavy is only accessible by light aircraft or by boat, the lodge includes 24 villas, a nautical centre and a designed garden. The property is tucked in a forest reserve of 550 hectares and opens to a number of deserted coves. The forest is host of a variety of lemurs and one of the most endangered bird of the world (Madagascan fish eagle). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Anjajavy L'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Hotel Anjajavy
- Anjajavy l Hotel