“Very affordable and absolutely magical”

Thong Thai Traditional Thai Massage
Ranked #138 of 116 things to do in Johor
Singapore, Singapore
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 310 helpful votes
“Very affordable and absolutely magical”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

If anyone loves massages – it’s me. I love many different forms of massages but the Thai style massages have become one of my favorites. They do not usually use any types of oils or lotions yet they are able to work every single muscle.

This is a small place in Holiday Plaza, but really quiet and you can get a clean room (your mattress is separated by a curtain from the others) to get a massage. They will give you a little outfit to change into once you enter the cubicle. The masseur located my knots and relentlessly drove into them like a jackhammer. I was bent, pulled, and stretched into positions I never thought my body was capable of. I got elbowed and kneed at every little crevices of my body and I left feeling like I got pounded with a meat tenderizer and whacked with a rolling pin.

It is also very affordable. 60 minutes traditional thai massage was RM58.

All I know is that I felt incredibly relaxed afterwards and that it was worth the money. Absolutely magical!!
(www.perfyi.wordpress.com)