This is the second time I stay at Lavender Inn. As for the first time, I booked an Economy Room and I booked a Standard-Double Room this time. I'm very satisfied with my stays because:
1) The staffs are very friendly. You can always see their smiling face. They are very helpful and very efficient too. Fast check in, fast check out. More importantly, I requested for something and they are all responded to immediately.
2) The hotel smells good. The moment you step in the hotel, you can feel it.
3) The rooms (Economy and Standard-Double) are clean and the beds are comfortable. You know, whenever I travel, I bring along my own towel because I don't feel comfortable using towels "used" by many people before. But this time, I used their towels because they are really clean and they smell good.
4) The location is very strategic because AEON shopping mall is only walking distance from the hotel. Besides, there are shop lots across the main road and many restaurants can be found there.
5) There are plenty of parking lots, especially at night. There is also a security guard taking care of the cars 24 hours a day. Even I returned back to the hotel very late in the mid night, I feel safe.
6) Water dispenser is available and I feel like home because I can refill water as much as I like. Compared with my (3 days 2 nights/4 days 3 nights) stays at another hotel in Plentong in which water dispenser is unavailable, I had to purposely drive out for several times just to buy mineral water.
7) Upon checked out, I received a special gift from them - a very nice water bottle. I was told that anybody who stays there in May for at least 2 nights will get 1 for free. Thank you, Lavender Inn :)
The only negative thing that i can say about this hotel is that the accommodation doesn't come with breakfast and the hotel does not have any cafeteria too. However, I guess they are trying their very best to improve this part as currently they are doing survey on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Inn provides high quality accommodation services with a great value of money. It has been rated as a Two Star Hotel by Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. Lavender Inn offers 4 different types - Economy, Standard Double, Standard Twin and Deluxe Family- of rooms with budget prices from fifty ringgit per night. At Lavender Inn, you can ensure the best attention from the staffs at all time. With the aims to provide the finest staying experience, modern amenities and facilities in Lavender Inn will ensure your stay as comfortable and as convenient as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lavender Inn Permas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.