“Good dining place!!!”

Sweetwater Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 1,024 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sweetwater serves Mediterranean food including Italian, Moroccan, Spanish, Greek and French dishes.
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I will definitely visit again! enjoyed the good food, good service, good location, good environment and good atmosphere !!! The only thing was prices a bit high! Lol

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I only went there as they had a 3 course set lunch offer. The food took a while to come but they did serve some bread tovstart you off before your main course. I have no doubt the taste of the food was superb, but i have to say that the portion size is very small even for the chaper set lunch prices. I feel that the fact that itis a set lunch, meant that the portion size should be of normal standard porions instead of the likes of a tasting platter.
Service was decent, but i felt that it was difficult to communicate with thewaiter, either because they couldn't speak proper english, or that they could not understand our local english(if i'm not wrong the waiters were not local).

Reviewed 20 May 2013

We celebrated friend's birthday in this restaurant on last April'13. We wait our food nearly one hour and when we requested to check the order, the ladies (Chinese) spoken to us, this restaurant not like fast food restaurant so have to wait.
What's the impolite response, we pay service tax and we deserve quality service. We have awful experienced here! Although the meal is nice but we will never come back to this kind of bad service restaurant!

2  Thank Tammy6288
Reviewed 8 April 2013

When I need to get a slice of good pizza in JB, this is the place I go to...it ain't no Papa Gino's but still very nice. The floor staff is friendly and well trained. The price is a bit steep but you need to pay to get good service and also better food. The wine collection is passable. You will see the boss mingling with the crowds and chit chatting which is a nice personal touch.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Went to sweet water with my husband for our early dinner, we sat at the bar. The food was nice even the price is a little bit to exp but it worth eating, good chef, friendly floor staff and bartender. Have a short conversation with the floor staff from Philippine his very friendly and recommend us what we should have if we visit philippine, and with the bartender, i don't remember his name but he have a small tattoo on his neck, he have this ability to keep the conversation going while i and my husband having a beer and it was fun talking to him. I should visit sweetwater often to fill stomach with good food and chill with beer.