- Room was clean and comfortable, basic amenities like toiletries, coffee making facilities are provided
- Convenient location, near to shopping complex and Chinese food shops
- Breakfast was terrible: both the coffee and orange juice were about room temperature, food was virtually tasteless
- Tiny elevators: barely 5 adults can fit in, let alone people carrying luggage
- if you get a room facing the discotheque/KTV nearby, be prepared to be 'serenaded' until the wee hours of the morning, especially on weekends. Request for a room NOT facing the discotheque.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 11@Century Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.