“My favorites restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“My favorites restaurant”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

very clean and friendly environment. this is common chinese restaurant including dim sum, litter buddha jumping wall, desert, chu chang fern and ect.

• Visited May 2012

• Korean first
Penang Island, Malaysia
“One of the best Dim Sum i ever had!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

It was a sunny Saturday morning, my family decided to find a Dim Sum place for brunch. So i have to call my friend to ask of any good place. He told me New Hong Kong!
When we reached there, the environment of the sea view already made us happy! We went in, it looked like the restaurant in Hong Kong from the 90's old fashion but delicious smell.
I couldn't remember what we ordered but remembered most of their Dim Sum because we wanted to try variety of them. Surprisingly, all is good but when the bill came out, it was expensive. I think we spent about RM300 for 6 persons. The service is quite good for chinese restaurant in Johor Bahru compared to the famous chinese restaurants. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and i have been going there on the frequent basis.

• Visited May 2012
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Food tasty.”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The food is tasty and the place clean and comfortable

2 Thank CHONG K