A few point to note about this Restaurant
1) The location of the restaurant is hidden from the main road, not hard to find if you have a GPS, or else kindly use the address of the restaurant is: 15/ Susur 1/1, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Johor Bahru to get there and local people should be able to tell you where is this place.
2) I have order Hyderabadi Mutton Briyani, the taste was really good, the mutton was really tender and juicy. And also I have tried the chicken briyani, they we really good in taste, good blend of masala I suppose...:)
3)The deserts are extraordinarily lovely
4) Service was good and we were served fast too.
5) The look of the restaurant, a bit classy, old looking, dim lights, but the atmosphere is good.
6) The timing of the restaurant open for business is : Noon- 3pm and from 6pm- 10.30pm only
Overall I will recommend people to try out, no regrets, price comparatively with others a bit pricey but worth the experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.