2,920 results
All reviews shopping mall dinosaur theme park swimming pool under one roof pasar malam monday night triple room night market same building single bed high floor city view short getaway convenient location counter staff water park pleasant stay
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Went KSL for a 1 night staycation. Location is really ideal with resort just above the mall! Surrounded with many food option! From mall's restaurant to shophouse coffeeshop to street food like lok lok truck! Take a grab ride from hotel and you will be at Taman Sri Tebrau Food Center with more food option in less than 5 mins! Many massage & hair salon in the KSL if you need to rejuvenate! Mall and Hotel is linked so there no need to walk out of the hotel to go to the mall.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
KSLHotelResort, Executive Office at KSL Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear bw_liquidice,
Greetings from KSL Hotel & Resort, Johor Bahru!
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us & enjoyed the facilities and services provided. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Book directly with our hotel website as we offer best rate online. Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Good location as it’s nearby lots of attractions, especially the eatery part.
Room and cleanliness are so-so.
The good part is that kid’s have lots of fun at the dinosaur waterpark. Large for a hotel
standard.
Staffs service and attentiveness are 5/10.
The upsides are shopping center is in hotel
vicinity and the pool.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Roslan F,
Greetings from KSL Hotel & Resort, Johor Bahru!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As a hotel with high expectation in customer satisfaction, we constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. Rest assured that your feedback will definitely be shared with the team for better improvement. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Book directly with our hotel website as we offer best rate online. Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The last time I was at KSL , my experience was pleasant & memorable so I booked again this time
The management replied my last review & asked me to book again via the hotel's website for a better rate
Exactly what I did & it was indeed true I compared the rates & the offer at the hotel's website was the best

Check In time was 3pm , as usual I arrived early , the staff recognized me by my return profile and welcomed me back , that was a nice touch

I booked a super king room , It was indeed a super king - HUGE BED- this time my room was facing the pool on the 16th floor

Went down to the pool area for a swim & sauna session after - also spent RM 10 for the archery hahaha (no bull's eye tho )

Went to explore the fall after my sauna & was delighted to find a MR DIY there

I called my cousin for the breakfast next day (my package was for 2 pax) great selection as & I was enthralled to see the menu changed from what I previously had
We enjoyed a heavy breakfast & I checked out of my room by 1pm

My second stay was just as great if not better than the first one & there's no doubt that I will book again via the hotel's website , until next time !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Hi Navin N,
Welcome back to KSL!
Thank you for choosing KSL as one of your preferred accommodation. We are so glad to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us & enjoyed the facilities and services provided. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Book directly with our hotel website as we offer best rate online. Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We always stay in KSL resort when we are in JB. It has got everything under one roof. My kids love the dinosaurs theme park and it is so convenient to shop there. Wonderful place. Good price with great values!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear yumei q,
Warmest greetings from KSL Hotel & Resort, Johor Bahru!
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that you have an excellent stay with us & enjoyed the great facilities and services provided. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Book directly with our hotel website as we offer best rate online. Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel so much that i can stay there everytime i go johor. Staff were excellent room was super clean and big. Swimming pool and the dinosaur park is really good and highly maintained!my kids love it.johor had no electricity that day but yr hotel generator made our day bright!!keep up the work management

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family