Booked via booking.com for 2 nights stay. Hotel is brand new and conveniently situated opposite a shopping mall.
List of encounters during our stay here;
1) Request for twin bedroom not addressed (stated during reservation)
2) Given a room with a broken window rail (wonder where is the maintenance/housekeeping dept)
3) Moisture on the floor (at lift lobby)
4) Moisture on the floor tiles (in the room)
5) Inconsistent hot water supply in shower.
6) Wash basin unusable as water too hot.
7) Maintenance staff opened room door without knocking, walked off without saying a word.
8) Basement parking has limited space & too steep when entering.
Although this hotel is new, the basic needs of staying guest should be top priority.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking