Hotel Granada Johor Bahru
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$81
US$67
Agoda.com
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
US$110
US$90
Agoda.com
Swan Garden Hotel(Johor Bahru)
US$38
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$78
Agoda.com
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$60
Princeton Hotel(Johor Bahru)
US$30
US$23
Agoda.com
All reviewsaeon mallbukit indahmassage parlournasi lemakroom rate isconvenient locationbasement parkingwalking distancehotel breakfastcomplimentary parkingbusiness tripqueen size bedshort stayporridgeegg stationbreakfast spreadwifi connection
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel during a business trip to Malaysia. Comfortable rooms - nothing special (a bit like a Travelodge) but ok for a short stay. Very helpful staff, both in reception, in the bar and restaurant. Good air conditioning (an absolute must!).

Tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Nice touch to be given bottled water for the kettle each day too.

My only real complaint was the sheer number of flies in the restaurant at breakfast? I left my bowl of cereal to get some coffee and, when I returned, a dozen flies were enjoying it instead! Not much the management can do about it I suppose but it wasn't very pleasant!

Would I use the hotel again? If I was there on business again I might do but I might prefer to try something a little less Travelodge!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank ReviewMaester
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

It's a beautiful hotel and good location too. Aeon mall is just infront of the hotel. The hotel looks grand inside. Room size is ok. Toilet "looks clean" and looks can be deceiving because there were some molds on the tiles that is really yikes! Apart from the bathroom, everything in this hotel is ok.Breakfast is also good and they got plenty of food choices. Staff services etc. were really good.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed one night for a shopping trip at JPO. Got good rate through booking.com and had no trouble checking-in. The receptionist who checked us in was efficient and polite. Room was a bit small for 2 Adults and a 9 year-old but suffice for a one night stay. The laminated floor was a plus because I really hate musty smelling carpet.

Breakfast that was included in the rate was okay, the normal fare you get at medium priced hotel. Would stay again for future shopping trips to JPO due to the hotel's location but not if i am on a rest and relax trip.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel was supposed to be a 4 star hotel & nicely decorated. Some more with its connection to Tunamaya Resort Tioman Island makes me expect more out of this hotel. Location was superb since it's nearby to AEON Bukit Indah. I had a late check in so there was nobody there to welcome me, just the receptionist giving me my room keys. The rooms were rather small. I booked 2 rooms, executive deluxe and twin deluxe at 5th floor. The free breakfast was the worst of all. The restaurant staff were not friendly, look like they are exhausted & no one smiles at us. The breakfast buffet choices were very limited, definitely not for a 4 star hotel. The nasi kunyit that I took were rock stone, hard & difficult to swallow. My hubby could not find anything that he fancied to eat. At 9.30am, they stop to refill the food since the breakfast buffet closed at 10.00am. I would surely not make a come back here. In fact, I would urge those who wishes to stay here to find other places to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank evazmieza
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Went for a short trip with my family to Johor Bahru. Booked this hotel through agoda.com. The hotel is easy to find. Situated just in front of AEON shopping mall. A lot of eateries nearby the hotel with McDonald in front of the hotel. Located about 15-20min drive to Legoland and Johor Premium Outlet. Booked 2 rooms for a family of 5. Rooms are clean and look new. Very happy with the room condition. Buffet breakfast was OK, a lot of choices but not all of them are tasty. My only complain is that we couldn't get side by side rooms or rooms with connecting doors. Which is quite frustrating.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family