“Terrible service experienced at cafe” 1 of 5 bubbles

D' Mezzanine Coffee House
Ranked #35 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Johor Bahru
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Terrible service experienced at cafe”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

sashimi was a disappointment. Asked to change another part of the salmon, but they claimed that they have no other parts left. Rice was soggy. Cod fish is not fresh. Chawamushi is fishy. Did not complain about these as it was not too bad and the service of the staffs made us embarassed to tell them off. Chef came out to offer us 16RM discount since we did not eat the salmon. Total bill came up to be 61.50RM. Insisted that we should not be paying that much and attitude of chef changed. He forced us to pay and dared us to file a complaint against him. What a hypocrite. Extremely disappointed with the level of service received. 61.50RM may not be a huge amount, but it was unacceptable given that bluewave is a four-star. I even asked the chef if this is the kind of service bluewave, as a four star hotel provides and he said YES. Chef name is Karim. I will NOT drop this matter no matter what. I will pursue it till the end. I have NEVER written a bad review on tripadvisor before and i have NEVER gotten so upset with an establishment before. I have lost faith with bluewave and is extremely disgusted with the chef's behaviour. There is another guy who is a manager but he never came to assist us throughout. He was just giving a black face. I have complained to the receptionist and left my contact number. Relevant authorities please look into the matter! I was there on 12th october around 9.30pm to 11pm.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

“Terrible service experienced at cafe”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013