“Best Burgers Ever”

Fatboy's The Burger Bar JB
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fatboy's the Burger Bar brings the burger evolution to a new level with its Burger Bar menu where you can build-your-own burger anyhow and anyway you want. Choose from a list of buns, pork, beef, chicken, lamb and salmon patties, cheeses, add-ons and sauces and your burger will be cooked to order!
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

These are the best burgers in JR by far! My new regular spot. Great food, great people working there and very clean. Good place to watch the world cup!

1  Thank Dashy B

Reviewed 23 June 2014

So overly pleased with the exceptional service and quality of the food. By far the best restaurant in town! Such a nice atmosphere and again, the burgers are amazing. Extensive menu selection. I left with a happy tummy and happy family. Will most def. be back again!

2  Thank Pearly B
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The burger was tasty and I really enjoyed .
The service was also very good I'm in Love with their milkshakes . It's so nice .
Once u drink it , you would definitely wish to have more :)

3  Thank Elraveena17
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The burgers were just average, and not up to expectation. My hubbys beef patty was not juicy. My pork patty was okay. The milkshake was yummy, but hubby not too keen to come by anytime soon.

fatboysjb, Manager at Fatboy's The Burger Bar JB, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Customer,

We are glad you think our milkshakes are yummy, we agree too. We are sorry that your beef patty was juicy enough. We at Fatboy's work hard to ensure the high quality of our food and are disappointed to know that there was a short coming during your visit.

Fatboy's The Burger Bar Johor

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had dinner with my hubby there. Their burgers were huge and the one i had had peanut butter and grilled bananas in it which i thought was something new and it was really tasty. However, we were really disappointed with the sides. The fries that came with both burgers were just cold and soggy and it was obviously pre fried and maybe heated up with a microwave? I think the fries are as important as the burgers itself and should be fried to order. I saw some other menu items like french fried with cheese or something, so do they serve those with soggy fries too?

The waitress was friendly though, and took the time to explain the menu items to us. Also when i complained about the fries at the end of the meal, she apologized and told us she would inform the kitchen about this. I haven't been there since to I'm not sure if theres any improvement.

fatboysjb, Owner at Fatboy's The Burger Bar JB, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Customer,

We are glad you enjoyed our burgers, they are the core of our business. We are sorry that your fries were not up to standard. We at Fatboy's work hard to ensure the high quality of our food, including the sides and are disappointed to know that there was a short coming during your visit.
Also let me clarify that the fries are never pre-cooked and all food is cooked when ordered.

Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to our head chef and our kitchen has been told to improve. I welcome you to come back to Fatboy's and I hope your next visit to Fatboy's will be a much better experience.

Owner of Fatboy's The Burger Bar Johor