M Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Straits View Hotel(Johor Bahru)
  • Restaurant
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
View Hotel
Zen Zeng Hotel(Johor Bahru)
View Hotel
V3 Hotel - Nusajaya(Johor Bahru)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsview facingspacious roomno liftmy kids lovechinese foodfront officeaffordable pricekids pooldecent hoteltheme parksingaporejbjohorskudaiprosconsstaycation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went to JB with 4 families. so we rented M Suites hotel with 2 bedrooms.

The hotel is just ok. I thought it underwent transformation.. But it was nothing outstanding. The price is overly hiked!: Probably the hotel was meant for Singaporeans with high currency!

The breakfast was just ok. and nothing special about this hotel I would recommend except for its location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Quite old hotel.
need to change room, the first room are having broken water tap.

another problem is with access card to open the door. need to change more than 5 times, and at last the supervisor need to use his own access card to open the door for us.

however, efficient check-in and check out.
swimming pool with only few people.
the food was ok.

the thread-mill at the gym are on Germany language? how the heck i can understand that?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2013

When my wife ask me to stay here, i have a sceptical thinking about this hotel. However what ever my though is, I am definately wrong. When we arrive at the lobby we been greeted politely by the reception. The check in process very brief and efficient. We stay at level 5, the elevator very fast. When we reach the room. I am amazed with the size and the decoration of the room. However there some mechnical problem on the toilets. The rest is execellent. The breakfast can be much better in term of choice and quality. The only things i am not so happy with is the parking. Beside that this is a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank imran h
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The plus :

Check in and check out efficient. The reception provides other services like buying legoland tickets with transport .
The rooms are spacious but please ask for new rooms .
There is a big outdoor pool , ideal for children .
There is a big breakfast provided with sufficient variety .
Driving distance to centre = 10 mins and taxi costs maximum 10 MR .

The negative :

The hotel is next to the motorway and hence quite noisy .
We had a very old room intially and the bathroom was not too clean . I asked them to change and the reception was very understanding ,
Not much choice of food at the Italian restaurant where we did not get all we wanted from the menu .

This is a good budget hotel for families .

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms as they look cleaner .
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nancyN980
Reviewed 20 August 2013

As I checked in I notice the size of the lobby is quite spacious. An when I checked into my room, the room as well is spacious. I like that it has a small kitchen space, although it would be great if there is a microwave oven in the room. I stayed for 2 nights and had a splendid time relaxing in the room. Some hotels charge so much but the room is so tiny. I love the space and the comfy feeling staying at m suites hotel. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends