M Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Straits View Hotel(Johor Bahru)
  • Restaurant
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
View Hotel
Zen Zeng Hotel(Johor Bahru)
View Hotel
V3 Hotel - Nusajaya(Johor Bahru)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsview facingspacious roomno liftmy kids lovechinese foodfront officeaffordable pricekids pooldecent hoteltheme parksingaporejbjohorskudaiprosconsstaycation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

After my first pleasant experience, I decided to check into M Suite Hotel again with my husband and 4 other friends. We booked the 3 bedroom apartment. I was hoping for the renovated apartment but was disappointed because it was not available. We were given another apartment and it was not to our satisfaction. The bathrooms were leaking and the furniture was old. However, I must applauded them for the prompt services rendered to us. But the biggest surprised came when we checked out after two nights stay. On his own accord, without any complaint or request from us, the Manager decided to refund us fully for the charge of the extra bed. This to me is truly gracious and honest hospitality. Such hospitality is beyond my expectation. Thank you M Suite Hotel. You made our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Ask for newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clara L
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had booked for Studio Room at this hotel. The room is big enough for 4 of people to stay. The location is great as just nearby to Danga Bay. The breakfast is lousy. The poridge has no taste and the ikan bilis is too hard to chew. The menu is the same during my stay. Face towel was not provided by the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed at the M Suites Hotel for 3 nights in mid-January with my 11yo son. The rooms are big, the staff are fantastic, the pool is great for kids, and the breakfast buffet is very good. A short taxi ride into town (5 mins) or to Legoland (20 mins).

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Craig D
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Booked a triple sharing room. Room is spacious but needs maintenance e.g. bath tub handles are not tightly screwed, no face towels, thin bath towels, minimal toiletries. Service is poor e.g. noticed next room leftover food (from room service) was left uncollected throughout the entire day. Corridor is not air conditioned so it is hot and humid walking along corridor. Corridor was wet due to rain. Swimming pool was good with 2 different slides; my kids enjoyed it. Pool is quite a distance from hotel(need to walk through a car park to get there). Gym is not frequented much(no attendees)...need to switch on air cond myself and the water cooler in gym was not equipped with empty cups. A handful of used cups laid scattered around by the gym cooler. Breakfast is OK..pancakes, egg station, cereal and yoghurt

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyfourSG
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Checking in was fast. Booked 2 bedroom facing the sea but the noise from moving vehicle on the main road was unbearable even when window was closely shut. Room condition was really in bad shape, stain carpet, leaked aircon vent, dirty curtains,old linen and bed cover,choke pipeline and there's a rat making noise on the ceiling.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family