Pulai Springs Resort
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$89
US$67
US$30
Lavender Inn Permas(Johor Bahru)
US$23
US$35
US$80
US$75
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
US$97
US$81
Agoda.com
US$80
US$74
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$36
Priceline
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$51
US$48
Hotwire.com
US$347
US$301
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice resortswimming pooldining tablef bbreakfast spreadcintaretreatutmjpoconferenceparticipantsjbjohorthumbstiming
Reviewed 29 May 2014

the place quite far from town.. need around 20 minutes from 1 place to another place. But the surrounding so calm.. I got the suite room golf view.. I loved the view. the room big enough for 2.. the bed also big. they serve the continental breakfast.. just same to others hotel.. the swimming pool beside their bar.. the staff are nicely to us..

Room Tip: if you love to eat at night.. better you buy all food before reach there.. because its quite far for you to go out..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amoy_fender
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking some time to review and rate us on Tripadvisor.

Thorough your comments, I believe you have had an enjoyable stay with us. I glad to hear you are satisfied with the services rendered and the facilities offered to you.

It is our commitment to exceed guest expectations and meeting the highest level of guest satisfaction has always been our priority. Our associates are trained to strive and serve our guests providing our guests with only the best service.

I will surely disseminate your positive comments and feedback to our associates who are an asset to us through our associates’ notice board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Pulai Springs Resort and will be delighted to hear from you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Clean and comfortable room.Very nice view from the room.We stayed in a apartment based room.The place was very peace and calm.A highly recommended place for peace of mind and relaxation. Pulai Spring Resort is highly recommended since it is a 5 star resort which have the good ammenities. Pulai spring also provide gold playing services.The staff are very friendly and good customer service

Room Tip: I choose Family suite room at the the corner.it was clean and nice view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RajeeRose

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Had my wedding there this January - a truly big fat Indian wedding, glad it all went well in such a nice location! A little difficult organising initially but went through in the end! clean, rooms are spacious and clean as well and layout very pretty of the entire resort!

• Stayed: January 2014
PulaiSpringsResortJB, General Manager at Pulai Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Pulai Springs Resort!

On behalf of Pulai Springs Resort, I would like to thank you for taking some time to review us on Tripadvisor after celebrating your wedding here recently.

I am glad that everything went well and you were happy with the entire set up, the location, our spacious rooms and the services overall. I will surely disseminate this information to our team here.

The entire team here at Pulai Springs Resort also had a lot of fun making all the preparations before your big day.

We hope to see you again and we will you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went there on a day out. Very rude staff. Old rhn down. Even the pool towels were horrible.it smelled moldy and horrible.
The food in the buffet was over halfway throigh and tbey didnt even bother refilling. The tea and coffee was cold and they didnt even bother tl reheat after requseting to be dkne so.

Will never again go bk

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank irshsma

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the pool towel cleanliness issue, and or, spoken with the employee in question, particularly from the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Sports and Recreation as well as from F & B. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.

If you come back to our hotel, I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Room at anugrah Boutique was fine, but the food at the Gleneagle was below par, alot of flies and the air Cond was not working, no shuttle service to Premium outlet mall and Lego land, taxi operators prey on tourists and charged exorbitantly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that in some ways, we did not meet your expectations.

I am glad that The Anugraha Boutique Hotel, our 22-unit boutique rooms met your expectations. However, I sincerely apologize on the food at Gleneagles Terrace which was below par as well as the flies. Please be advised that I have spoken to our chef heading the restaurant and he is fully aware of this. We want you to know that we want our visitors to walk out the door feeling refreshed. As for the flies issue, I have to let you know that we are trying our best to combat this issue by lighting up lemongrass candles and using a specially formulated non toxic spray for all our tables in the restaurant. Please bear with us while we try our best to get rid of all the flies during the fly season.

I would like to share with you that we do provide shuttle services to Legoland as well as JPO, however, I am afraid that the shuttle services may have been fully booked when you enquired during your visit as we have very limited space available.