“Good all round”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This a great little restaurant that has both Indian and more western food.

The staff were really helpful. Our 12 yr old was being fussy, so they prepared a roast chicken and chips off menu.

The curries were awesome. The breads were fantastic. The more English food was not quite as good.

Great value and good service. If you go, do the Indian food. It’s really good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (264)

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

After a day spent at Legoland, my daughter and I decided to go out and find us some dinner. It was rather late so we didn’t want to venture too far from the hotel. Came across this restaurant which specialises in Indian food but has some Western menu options as well. I ordered the garlic and butter naan with the lamb spicy curd masala which was recommended by the staff who served us. My daughter had the Australian Wagyu tenderloin. The Indian option was really good. The lamb masala was so flavourful and tender but really spicy so just a warning to folks who can’t take spicy food. I loved it though. The naan were also good. My daughter thought the butter naan was better than the garlic naan. The steak was so-so to me. The meat was tender but they let it sit too long so it wasn’t as warm as it should be when it was served. The service was impeccable. Our server, Rohit, was excellent. Ever so friendly, polite and attentive and great with recommending options from the menu.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Umm, what should I start with, the food or service? The food was totally out of this world - best Indian food I ever had. The kababs, the grilled fish, the Asian tiger prawns etc. The list could go on and on. Its a savoury treat of authentic subcontinental delight. Food was great, service was even better. Impeccably served by Joe. Absolutely astounded by his service and charisma.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The food here was great, I can understand that the western food might not be up to scratch, but it is an indian restaurant. We ordered indian food and loved it, great service as well. Would come back here even if it is a little over priced

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank GeoffD395
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Spice Grill has two different menus i.e. Western Menu and Indian Menu. As the name suggests, the restaurant is famous for its Indian Menu. If you like steak etc., please go to some other place. Their best must-tries are: Chicken Tandoori, Butter Chicken Masala, ALL TYPES OF NAANS, Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower. THE BEST!), and rice. If you like shakes - their coconut and vanilla shakes are to die for!

Date of visit: July 2018