We were visiting Singapore in August from Europe and wanted to squeeze in 10 days of quality beach time with no news, no shoes and three kids, two of which are teenagers. On arrival I was a little worried my older kids would get bored because there was nothing to do except go swimming and fishing - but what was I thinking?! Why would they be bored in paradise? Sea Gypsy and its lovely, welcoming staff gave us the perfect injection of fun, quiet time, home food, quality time and the simple possibilities to go diving, fishing, hiking, snorkelling we were looking for with our kids. It was a lot like leaving home when we left and we will def be back. Especially the very motivated group of young internationals who shape the fun activities impressed us and we hope that our kids return there one day maybe as one of them?! If it weren't so darn far away from Munich, we'd be there every year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access form Singapore or Johor Bahru Airport with our own non stop direct airport transfers. Complete relaxation on an undeveloped island within a Marine Park. Delicious food, fully stocked bar which never closes for drinkers, amazingly beautiful safe almost private beach. Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Excursions, Nasty Activities, Sailing, Paddle Skiing, Boogie Boarding, Games, Beach Volleyball, and freshly baked Scones every afternoon! Special rates for kids up to 17 years of age. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea Gypsy Village Resort And Dive Base
- Sea Gypsy Village Resort & Dive Base Hotel Mersing
- Sea Gypsy Village Mersing
- Sea Gypsy Village Resort & Dive Base Mersing, Malaysia - Johor