The hotel is located in Pantai Tengah Beach, close to airport with 15min journey, passing by Pantai Cenang Beach, driving slow along the crowded street.
Pantai Tengah made me feel a bit quite compare to Pantai Cenang. It is having few big restaurants and café with multi-national cuisine. Spa and groceries shops are just located outside of this hotel main entrance. And there is a coffee factory which I had missed.
Pantai Cenang is located not far away within walking distance. It is a happening street and it shows holiday feel! There are many shops, café, bar and restaurants, just not that big compare in Pantai Tengah. However is very crowded. Along the way is having many hotel and bag backer hostel. Underwater world is located in this street; it is a nice attraction for the family. I loved this street.
About this hotel, we stayed 3D2N in mid of March, just a normal deluxe room, but the room is big enough. The room is having a garden view balcony, it is quite and I was enjoyed my tea time and reading there. The sound block is good and air-cond did not make noise, we do have a peaceful sleep at night. It is a smoking room and non-smoking room; please make your choice when you check-in.
The swimming pool is very big! And it is keeping well. I love it. It is a nice garden when you go to the beach, the beach is big, beautiful, quite and I feel a bit private. Nice place to watch sunset and have your sun bath. However, the sea water is not that clean, recommended to swim at the swimming pool.
Is recommended to rent a car to travel around, Langkawi Island is not big, but can be travel by car with your own arrangement and flexibility is there. The arrangement can be done in the airport when you reach, the price is reasonable and negotiable! To rent a scooter or motorbike can be arranged in Pantai Cenang. There is a many attractive tour packages selling in the airport, but I will recommend to book in the hotel and there are few travel agents in Pantai Cenang which the price is cheaper than what you see in the airport.
Langkawi is a duty free island. For those alcohol and chocolate lover, please don’t buy in the airport, because it is limited choice and expensive. It is a mistake I had made, I am unable to find the alcohol chocolate in the airport. Kuah town is having many shops and won’t disappoint you.
I will visit again, is a nice place to spend your holiday with your family and children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi