I stayed here for 7 days 6 nights for a job training workshop.
Location: approx. 10 minutes by car or motorcycle from Chenang town (nightlife spot). There is transport/ shuttle service provided by the hotel with charges. Just request from the front desk. There are plenty of shops and restaurants across the road open till 9pm-10pm daily e.g. car & motorcycle rental shop, seafood restaurants, convenient store, spa, pubs, etc. Taxis are on standby in front of the hotel.
Distance from the airport - approx 15 minutes drive.
Room: spacious enough for 3 pax.
Bathroom: Spacious enough and may fit 3 person at a time. However, the water flow on the water basin is very slow.
Facilities: very basic toiletries (i.e. soap, shampoo, towels, face towels, hair dryer, shower cap), refrigerator, air-conditioner, cable tv (limited channels), room service, sharing iron & iron board (there is a dedicated room allocated for ironing shirts). However, they did not provide complimentary mineral water until we requested for it and there is no slipper, which is very awkward for a resort. Also, there is no free internet connection in the room. Wifi is provided with charges.
Sleeping Quality: No complain. It was very quiet, peaceful and excellent.
Staff: Friendly and very helpful. I have no complain on this. Thumbs Up!
Restaurants - Food quality is not the best but is okay.
Spa: Among the best you can find in the island i.e. Amora Spa. All the staff are indonesian, so the balinese massage is top notch. The ambience could not been better. Thumbs Up!
Attractions (approx distance from the hotel): Cable car - 20 minutes, Kuah - 40 minutes, Chenang - 10 minutes, Tasik Dayang Bunting - 30 minutes boat ride, Mahsuri - 20 minutes, jetty to Koh Lipe (Thailand) - Telaga Harbour (30 minutes)/ Kuah (40 minutes).
Activities - sun bathing, paragliding, island hopping, swimming (pool & beach), beach party, gym, beach soccer, beach volleyball,jet skiing,etc.
Overall Experience - Satisfied !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi