I had mixed feelings of this hotel when I arrived, it seemed to have been given over to the Malaysian military. As others have noted, this hotel needs some updating as its slightly jaded. But this does seem to be happening, the older pool is being replaced with a newer infinity model, and it also looks like the rooms will probably get the much needed makeover that they deserve. The beach is probably the best one on this stretch as it isn't as steep as further north. There are plenty of small restaurants and bars on the strip behind the hotel, all within 10 mins walk. Best to get a cab for the next resort or any of the other highlights mentioned in these pages. One note is that the staff are very, very helpful, and their English is of a high quality, unlike some resorts I have visited recently, they even ticked me off, very charmingly, when I over tipped them, not a thing that ever has happened before, and gives a good insight into the whole Langkawi ethos. When I had to go back to KL I left with a lot better feelings for this hotel than I had when I arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi