I personally enjoyed my stay.. Food wasn't supper but acceptable. Beach is nice and the pool needs some renovation but still is ok
Room had few bugs but it didn't bother us a lot..
My suggestion it's worth the money only if ur not spending ur time at the hotel. There are lots of stuff to do there. Rent a scooter and discover the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi