We checked in late at the hotel and once we got to the room door, it couldn't be opened. I went to the reception and someone came to open the door. He asked us to inform the reception the next morning about this issue only to find out the we were given the wrong key the night before. The room itself is good however looking rather old.
The hotel has a great pool and a jacuzzi alongside a private beach that gives a beautiful view of the sunset and the surrounding islands. The lobby looks great but tends to have a ventilation issue in the afternoon as it gets very hot. Staffs are friendly however some seem to be poor in English but we were fine as we understand and speak the Malay language. Flies sitting on fruits which went unnoticed by the hotel staff during breakfast.
Outside the hotel, there are bike renting facilities that may be convenient to some travelers. Pantai Cenang is quite far to walk (around 15 min) but it's well worth the visit to that place.
In short, amazing beach and pool but average rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi