Me and my husband travelled to Langkawi (from Perth, Australia) in April 2014, and selected this resort for our 2 night stay there. While browsing online about this resort, we were impressed by the 4 star rating and reviews about it being a good value for money. But, unfortunately we found it to be very disappointing in terms of cleanliness, quality standards, hotel service and the overall hotel. The reception of this hotel is non air conditioned space, like an open veranda with tiled floor. It was definitely not the kind of outlook we were expecting after reading the reviews. Open veranda as the reception of a resort in the heat of Langkawi did not seem to be a good idea. The room was fair enough with essential items placed, but not fancy at all. The cleanliness standards inside the room were not satisfying either. Also, the location where this resort is situated, is quite away from all the main attractions (Cable Car / Water Sports). It is located inside the main busy city area, which does not really give the look of a resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi