Just stayed at this hotel on 7 June to 9 June with my family. Overall the stay was reasonable for the price that we paid. The environment was okay with ample open space and beach. Firstly the good points -front office staff were friendly, check in was fast though we arrived at around 1230pm, beach was reasonably clean and not so crowded and room was clean.
Now the not -so good points; staff at the restaurant was slow in servicing and got the wrong food order when we had lunch upon arrival, lack of staff in overseeing the pool area resulting in guests not properly attired when using the pool, there were a lot of flies in the restaurant area(we noticed that this also happen in other restaurants around Pantai Cenang -not sure why) and also the various ponds around the hotel area needs to be cleaned up and properly maintained to avoid dengue. Even the pond at the main entrance was not clean and had algae on the surface.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel as the beach is less crowded and many restaurants in the Pantai Cenang area is less than 10 minutes drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Fastbooking, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi